Friday, January 2, 2009

Closets

Yes. This is a topic in and of itself. A topic I very, very much like. So our lovely, little house has 10 closets! They are distributed around the house like this...
  • One closet by the front door
  • One closet in bedroom #1
  • One closet in bedroom #2
  • One closet in the downstairs hallway
  • Three closets in the upstairs hallway (two full length and one half length... possibly for shoes!!)
  • One closet in the master bathroom
  • Two closets in the master bedroom (his and hers? perhaps. hers and hers is more like it. just kidding)

At the beginning of our house search, our brother-in-law Eugene advised us not to underestimate the worth of storage space. I have to say, there were points when I deliberately ignored Eugene's advise. Particularly, with one house we saw, and seriously considered, I found myself saying "I can live with one closet..." But now that I see what a blessing storage space is, I know what Eugene was talking about. It is one of the best qualities of our house. Plus, more room for new shoes, right Phil?

No comments:

Post a Comment